Instagram Feed @iDrive2Fastdotcom

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Racers pay tribute to Marco Simoncelli



Valentino Rossi, MotoGP rider
"Sic for me was like a youngest brother. so strong on track and so sweet in the normal life. I will miss him a lot."
@ValeYellow46

Cal Crutchlow, British MotoGP rider
"RIP Marco Simoncelli ! A great rider and all round nice guy. My thoughts are with all his family & friends. I will never forget today."
@calcrutchlow

Jorge Lorenzo, MotoGP rider
"Only you will be missed, rest in peace Marco" (translated)
@lorenzo99

Andrea Dovizioso, MotoGP rider
"RIP Marco. My thoughts and my prayers are with Marco's family and friends"
@AndreaDovizioso

Alvaro Bautista, MotoGP rider
"SIC was a great driver and we will all miss him. Much encouragement to family and friends #58
@19Bautista

Nicky Hayden, MotoGP rider
"Sometimes life just don't make sense... RIP #58 you were a star on & off track we all going to miss you..."
@NickyHayden69

MotoGP, official world championship
"MotoGP extends its deepest condolences to Marco's family, friends and team at this tragic loss."
@MotoGP

LCR Honda, MotoGP team
"A great tragedy hits MotoGP world today, we have lost a friend Marco Simoncelli. We cry a friend."
@LCRHondaMotoGP

Lewis Hamilton, F1 driver
"RIP Marco Simoncelli. My thoughts are with his family, friends and team at this extremely sad time. Another tragic loss at such an early age."
@LewisHamilton

Jenson Button, F1 driver
"R.I.P Marco... Such an exciting talent lost. My thoughts are with his family, friends and everyone involved in MotoGP."
@JensonButton

Mark Webber, F1 driver
"R.I.P Marco A special talent that will be missed... Thinking of your loved ones, and all the motogp paddock. mark."
@AussieGrit

Scuderia Ferrari
"Ferrari offers condolences for the death of Simoncelli"
@InsideFerrari

No comments: